It not just a privilege of the rich anymore, a private customised day tour is an affordable way for your family to do a day trip. With small luxury buses available, you’ll be transported in comfort to a range of attractions. If your family or party is large, many tour companies will be able to offer multiple vehicles so you can all travel together, saving you money and stress.
Some of the occasions for which you can go for a private day tour in Gold Coast are as listed below:
- Family celebrations: You can give a special surprise to your loved ones by planning a private day tour.
- Hen’s Day: All of your friends can get decked and gang up in a limo for the party venue.
- Guest transfers: Create an impression by offering them a private transfer.
- Day tours: Some tour companies offer full day tour plans customised to your requirements.
- Airport transfers: Pick up or drop the guests from airports availing the grand limo service.
The private charter buses on offer for hire are equipped with large windows to see the views, comfortable seats, air conditioning and a sound system. You’ll have your own private guide who knows the area like the back of their hand, so they can tell you all about the sights, as well as offer expert insights about the places you’ll visit.
There are some tips that you should consider while renting a limo:
- Choose the right company: Get the right tour company depending on the type of occasion, number of people or number of hours.
- Get money’s worth: try to get the best service at the best price
- Ensure a proper ride: Ensure the vehicle you are getting has the space and features.
- Price check: Check for fuel surcharges or other services fees not included in the base price
- Packages: Packages will generally provide a set number of hours in a vehicle that fits your party size and event for a fixed, all-inclusive price.
- Plan early: Get your spot secured, especially for big events.
- Ensure safety: Never book a tour with a company that can’t promptly show you their licensing and insurance credentials.
- Obey rules: Activities like underage drinking, smoking and drugs are not allowed in most limos. Carefully adhere to rules which the company might have provided.