Movie World, Sea World, Wet ‘n’ Wild Summer Pass
Experience three of the Gold Coast’s favourite theme parks with a summer pass valid until June 30 2017. Giving you entry to Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild, you can spend these beautiful summer days on the Gold Coast exploring the three different theme parks and all they have to offer.
Enjoy making friends with some of your favourite Warner Bros. characters at Movie World including Superman, Catwoman, and Batman. If thrill rides are your thing, you can jump on the Green Lantern Coaster to scream your way down the steepest inverted drop in the Southern Hemisphere, propel towards the sky in at 100km per hour on the Superman Escape, and join Scooby and the Gang on the Spooky Coaster for a fun and thrilling adventure. Movie World also caters for the young ones, with Junior Driving School letting them behind the wheel to cruise around a mini-Movie World, and the WB Fun Zone where they can meet all of their favourite Looney Tunes characters. With a daily parade, various different eateries, and shops, you can spend your whole day exploring all Movie World has to offer.
Go from the sky to the sea with a visit to Sea World on the Gold Coast. Home to a number of awesome marine animals including polar bears, penguins, dolphins and sharks, Sea World is the ultimate adventure for marine lovers of all ages. The iconic Affinity Dolphin Show is often a highlight of the park with the dolphins and their trainers putting on a show full of tricks and flips. Sea World’s Nickelodeon Land is perfect for the young ones, with themed kid-sized rides including mini-roller coasters and more! See the full list of rides, shows and attractions at Sea World below to plan your visit!
Finally, at Wet’n’Wild you can cool down from the summer heat with a dip in the famous wave pool, or take things up a notch with the squeal-worthy water-based rides including the Aqualoop, Mammoth Falls, and the Super 8 Aqua Racer. Great for all ages, Wet’n’Wild’s junior section has been especially designed for the young ones with smaller versions of the big, thrilling rides int he park. You can choose to do as much or as little while at Wet’n’Wild with beach chairs located all around the park and cabanas available to hire.
The perfect theme park combination for summer, this ultimate pass to Movie World, Sea World, and Wet’n’Wild is the perfect purchase for those looking to explore the parks this season. Buy your pass online today! Passes valid until June 30 2017.
Front Gate Price
- Warner Bros. Movie World One Day Admission | $79.99Ad, $69.99Ch/Pe
- Sea World One Day Admission | $79.99Ad, $69.99Ch/Pe
- Wet’n’Wild One Day Admission | $79.99Ad, $69.99Ch/Pe
- Unlimited entry til June 30th, 2017 to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World & Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast.
- Unlimited Digital Ride Photos – take home memories of you having a blast on the theme park rides! Your unlimited ride photos pass will be handed to you at front gate upon arrival (All photos will be added to a link for you to access. Hard copies are not included)
Warner Bros. Movie World
- Arkham Asylum takes you into the world of Gotham City’s dangerous criminals, reaching speeds of up to 85kms per hour.
- SUPERMAN Escape, propels you skyward from 0-100kms per hour in just 2 seconds!
- BATWING Spaceshot, prepare to be shot 60 metres into the sky…. pulling 4.5Gs of power!
- SCOOBY-DOO Spooky Coaster – Experience sound effects, lighting and thrills as you make your way through the spooky coaster tracks!
- WILD WEST Falls Adventure Ride, full of thrills, spills and water action, then a 20 metre drop at the end!
- GREEN LANTERN Coaster, has the steepest inverted drop in the Southern Hemisphere!
- COMING SOON – A new attraction opens in October 2016, be ready for a new DC Comics Super-Villain Unleashed themed area, and the Doomsday Destroyer (a monstrous looping ride….)
- JUSTICE LEAGUE 3D – The Ride puts you into the action in this interactive 3D ride experience.
- Junior Driving School, kids can get in the drivers seat and cruise the streets of a miniature version of Movie World!
- Kids WB Fun Zone is where all your favourite Looney Tunes characters come to hang out. Fun themed areas and rides just for little ones can be found here.
- Road Runner Coaster, reaching speeds up to 40-kms per hour and suitable for guests from 100cm this is a thrilling ride the whole family can enjoy.
- Hollywood Stunt Driver 2, a revamped show with action packed car stunts and movie making magic!
- Looney Tunes 4D, starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote is an immersive 4D movie experience the whole family can enjoy. Including moving seats, with tilting and jarring actions to make you feel like you’re right there!
- Main Street Entertainment, every day at Movie World you can see the various Looney Tunes characters in live shows, appearances for photo opportunities and the Star Parade!
- Creatures of the Deep will take you on a journey to the depths of the ocean and discover mysterious creatures in Sea World’s newest attraction. **Also Designed especially for the youngest guests, the Discovery Trail takes kids on an exciting journey through the deepest, darkest parts of the ocean (Get your fun and educational Trail Guide from the front gate or Trail HQ, complete the Trail Stops and receive a free pack of Discovery Cards! There are 18 to collect, and once you collect them all you can organise them in your very own Discovery Folio!)
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Seal Harbour, get up close to sea World’s resident seals at this all new exhibit!
- Dolphin Beach, where you can see the show pool as well as 2 other large lagoon pools where the cheeky dolphins play.
- Penguin Encounter, set in a realistic Antarctic exhibit, get up close to the second largest species of Penguin in the world, the King Penguin as well as the smaller but just as impressive Gentoo Penguins.
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
- Penguin Point, home to the Fairy Penguins where you can witness them diving, swimming and playing.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Nickelodeon Land, is the newest attraction at Sea World featuring kid-sized rides including a mini-roller coaster! See your favourite characters including Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
- Storm Coaster, experience the feeling of a 20 metre wave on dry land!
- Castaway Bay, an interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue….hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Vikings revenge flume ride, a family favourite…..get ready to get wet!
- Affinity Dolphin Show, the highlight of a visit to Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Meet and greets throughout the day with your favourite Nickelodeon Characters!
- Fish Detectives Show, watch the Cheeky Sea Lions, Buddy and Clawde, as they interact and help them solve the mystery in this comedic and fun show.
- Check out, Jet Stunt Extreme, where you will witness some of the most amazing stunts manoeuvred by some of the worlds best Jetski stunt performers.
- At Dora’s Best Friends Adventure show, go on an adventure with Dora and Boots as they try to find each other.
- Turtle Power Live, see your favourite turtle brothers in action as they try to rescue April.
- SpongeBob 3D is a 3D movie experience not to be missed on your visit to Sea World!
- Blackhole, a pitch black spiralling waterslide sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
- Kamikaze, starts with a heart pumping near vertical 11 metre drop, reach speeds up to 50kms!
- Mach 5, includes the 2 ‘Slidewinders’, the 2 longest slides at Wet’n’Wild. Hop into a 3 person tubes and enjoy the twists and turns as you travel along 200m of slide to the bottom.
- Tornado, takes you on a wild ride into the eye of the storm. Can be done in a 2 or 4 person tube.
- Constrictor, hang on as you take some of the highest tuns traveling at up to 30km/h.
- Brace yourself for the Aqualoop, as the trap door opens you’ll drop a giant 40 meters into looping speeds of up to 60km/h.
- Flow Rider, allows you to enjoy surfing without the rips or sharks! Take part in a Body Boarding Session or the stand-up Flow Board session.
- Mammoth Falls, allows up to 4 people to in a tube and takes you along a 250 metre slide to twist and turn to the bottom.
- At River Rapids, you can enjoy 2 fast paced fully enclosed slides well as 2 open air flumes perfect for kids!
- Swing over the giant wave pool on the SkyCoaster with up to 3 friends!
- Super 8 Aqua Racer, race your friends and family to the bottom of this 86 metre long 8 row slide!
- Surfrider – Be strapped to a giant surfboard and glide up and down on the 30 metre wave while spinning.
- Wet’n’Wild Junior – a zone specifically designed for kids, and includes smaller versions of some of Wet’n’Wilds most thrilling rides.
- Sit back and relax in a guide as you go with the flow at Calypso Beach.
- Sit back on a deck chair or get into the water and watch the waves roll in at the Giant Wave Pool.
- Whirlpool Springs, enjoy cooling off on the hotter months or warm up in the cooler months with these huge hot tubs perfect for relaxing
- You may get asked to present some form of ID to prove your child is under 3 years old to enter free of charge
- A photo of you will be taken at your first entry point and you will receive a photo ID pass to use for your remaining entries
- Strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE to another guest
- Pass expires 30th June 2017
- No cancellations or refunds
- If you have a Companion Card : One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticket
- If you have a Carers Card : One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rate
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher