Visit the Award Winning Cape Byron Distillery from the Gold Coast to Beautiful Byron Bay
A dreamy mix of beautiful spirit samplings, along with background you won’t find on any other Byron Bay distillery tour. Visiting a distillery is a great activity because you learn about the history and culture behind the distillery, and you also get to learn about how spirits are made. Spend a full day with our experienced guides visiting specially selected locations from the Gold Coast to the world-famous Cape Byron Distillery.
Join us on a tour and we will take you on a journey through the story of Cape Byron distillery, the Brook family farm and the art of distillation. Begin with a Brookie’s & Tonic garnished with Native Finger Lime & Aniseed Myrtle, followed by a guided tour through the rainforest, and then learn how we combine our Native flavours to make our award-winning Brookie’s Gin.
A guided tour and a short stroll through our subtropical rainforest is a magical experience, see, smell and touch the native rainforest botanicals that are used in the award-winning Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin, learn the history of the Big Scrub rainforest and fall in love with this special place.
Once back in the distillery you will be lead through an in-depth tasting of Cape Byron Distilleries products… and no doubt a few special surprises! Enjoy a fun sensory experience guided by Cape Byron distillery tour team. To finish, relax on the deck overlooking Brookfarm, watch the birds and enjoy the view.
Your Private Distillery Tour Includes:
- Visit the famous Cape Byron Distillery in Byron Bay
- Distillery Tour
- Rainforest Tour
- Guided Tastings included
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or AirBnB*
- Lively narrative on local sights, history and hidden gems
- Personalise this tour and add a stop to The Farm, Red Earth Brewing Co, Stone & Wood or even a local restaurant with local beers from Byron Bay, Brisbane, Gold Coast (Extra)
- Photos of your day
- Newest Air Conditioned Vehicles
- Private, experienced driver guide
- 13 passenger maximum group size per vehicle
* Pick up and drop off within 10km of city centre. Times can vary depending on customer location.
* All dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise at time of booking
* We operate multiple vehicles, and can accommodate larger group bookings – please contact us.
* Tours can be tailored to individual group requests