Live Your Best Life with the Ultimate Hen’s Day Wine Tour of Mount Tamborine
Combine the two things you love – your friends and wine – for the best Hen’s Party idea in Brisbane. Spend a day with our fun, experienced guides visiting three select destinations, where you’ll taste 6-10 different varieties, on a day filled with smiles, laughs and the greatest memories.
Your Wine Tasting Tour of Mount Tamborine Includes:
- Visit three boutique wineries – tasting fees included
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Gold Coast hotel or AirBnB*
- Lively narrative on local sights, history and hidden gems
- Photo stops at beautiful scenic outlook
- Stop for a delicious two-course lunch at a winery, prepared by an award-winning chef
- Cheese Tasting* (Optional)
- Photos of your day
- Newest Air Conditioned Vehicles
- Private, experienced driver guide
Experience the endless picturesque views from Brisbane to the unique wine trails of Mt Tamborine. A unique opportunity to pleasure your senses by tasting a hand-picked selection of wines produced by seasoned wine makers and award-winning boutique wineries along the way.
Travel through the winding valleys of Brisbane to the famous Tamborine Mountain. As we move through the valley, your senses will be stimulated by picturesque mountain views, breathtaking landscapes and fresh mountain air as you anticipate exploring the trails that lie ahead.
We will make stops at a number of family-run wineries where you can excite your palates with guided tastings of between 6-10 varieties of wine during each stop.
The half day winery tour also includes a sumptuous two-course lunch. We can also make a stop to indulge your cheese cravings at the Witches Cheese factory. Pineapple tours is all about making your wine tour dreams come true.
Our guides are well-trained, efficient, entertaining and love sharing their knowledge of the sights, sounds and history of Tamborine Mountain. Our guided experience includes door to door pick-up and drop-off, for all locations within 10km of the city center.
We can also cater to locations outside the city range, so be sure to call and check what is available for your location.
– Hampton Estate Winery
– Witches Falls Winery
– Cedar Creek Estate Winery
– Scenic Lookouts along the way
– Witches Chase Cheese Factory and Fortitude Brewing Co (optional)
If you have a favourite winery that you’d like to visit, please let us know and we can make sure we go there.
Please call us on 0466331232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability before booking.
We do have multiple buses so sometimes we can run an extra bus when it says we are fully booked.
* Tour Itinerary may change depending on venue trading days, weddings and functions
*If you are booking this as a private tour, you are welcome to choose the destinations and pick up/drop off times.
* All dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise at time of booking
* We operate multiple vehicles, and can accommodate larger group bookings – please contact us.