Your rights as a client
As a client of Pineapple Tours you can expect to:
- Be treated with respect, dignity and courtesy regardless of age, disability, cultural and linguistic background, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and religious or spiritual beliefs
- Have your right to privacy and confidentiality protected, within the limits imposed by the law and the duty of care
- Have fair and equal access to Pineapple Tours services
- Be able to refuse any or all, activities that are offered
- Receive services to comply with appropriate standards of professionalism, competency and accountability.
Your responsibilities as a client
As a Pineapple Tours client, you are responsible for:
- Respecting the right of other clients and staff to privacy and confidentiality
- Treating other Pineapple Tours clients and staff in a respectful manner
- Ensuring that you are not under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, and/or behaving in a way which makes delivery of service difficult or dangerous
- Arriving on time and advising Pineapple Tours as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
- Respecting Pineapple Tours property
- Honouring agreements made with Pineapple Tours