Experience the Gourmet flavours of Mount Tamborine
This tour is designed for larger groups of 10 or more people.
If you would like to join a small group tour our Full Day Wine Tour runs 7 days a week with a maximum of 13 people per tour.
The full day tour is perfect for singles, couples and smaller groups.
Discover the romance of one of the boutique region known as “The Green Behind the Gold”. Spend a full day with our experienced guides visiting three select destinations, where you’ll taste 6-10 different varieties, as you enjoy the stunning Gold Coast Hinterland.
Your Wine Tasting Tour of Mount Tamborine Includes:
- Visit three boutique wineries – Guided Tastings included
- Informative and detailed description of the wine-making process
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Brisbane hotel or AirBnB*
- Lively narrative on local sights, history and hidden gems
- Photo stops at beautiful scenic outlook
- Stop for a delicious two-course lunch at a winery, prepared by an award-winning chef
- Gourmet Cheese Tastings
- Photos of your day
- Complimentary water and snacks
- Luxury, air conditioned mini bus
- Private, experienced driver guide
Experience the endless picturesque views from Brisbane to the unique wine trails of Mt Tamborine. A unique opportunity to pleasure your senses by tasting a hand-picked selection of wines produced by seasoned wine makers and award-winning boutique wineries along the way.
Travel through the winding valleys of Brisbane to the famous Tamborine Mountain. As we move through the valley, your senses will be stimulated by picturesque mountain views, breathtaking landscapes and fresh mountain air as you anticipate exploring the trails that lie ahead.
We will make stops at a number of family-run wineries where you can excite your palates with guided tastings of between 6-10 varieties of wine during each stop.
The half day winery tour also includes a sumptuous two-course lunch. Snacks and water will be provided on-board and we can also make a stop to indulge your cheese cravings at the Witches Cheese factory. Pineapple tours is all about making your wine tour dreams come true.
Our guides are well-trained, efficient, entertaining and love sharing their knowledge of the sights,sounds and history of Tamborine Mountain. Our guided experience includes door to door pick-up and drop-off, for all locations within 10km of the city center.
Please call us on 0466331232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability before booking.
We do have multiple buses so sometimes we can run an extra bus when it says we are fully booked.
– Hampton Estate Winery
– Witches Falls Winery
– Cedar Creek Estate Winery
– Scenic Lookouts along the way
– Witches Chase Cheese Factory and Fortitude Brewing Co (optional)
We can also cater to locations outside the city range for larger groups, so be sure to call and check what is available for your location.
* Pick up and drop off within 10km of city centre. Times can vary depending on customer location.
* All dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise at time of booking
* We operate multiple vehicles, and can accommodate larger group bookings – please contact us.
* Tours can be tailored to individual group requests