These terms and conditions specifically refer to the following products and services which may be purchased or accessed via our websites:
- Experience Vouchers, Gift Certificates (‘Gift Voucher’)/ Gift Cards
- Experience Voucher – a Pineapple Tours voucher for a specific experience.
- Gift Certificate (‘Gift Voucher’)/Card – a Pineapple Tours voucher with a dollar value that can be used as currency to purchase from a Pineapple Tours website.
- Direct Ship Items (Pineapple Tours Gifts & Hampers, and Merchandise)
- Pineapple Tours Account Credits
- These are credits applied to Pineapple Tours customer accounts which carry a dollar value that can be used to purchase from a Pineapple Tours website.
Throughout these terms and conditions, the above products and services are collectively referred to as ‘Pineapple Tours Gift(s)’.
In the case of unforeseen circumstances, we recommend that travel insurance be taken out by all passengers.
Table of Contents:
- Making a Purchase
- Refunds & Returns
- Exchange of Gifts
- Transfer of Gifts
- Lost Gift Vouchers
- Expiry & Extensions: Gift Vouchers
- Expiry & Extensions: Account credits
- Gift Voucher Delivery
- Delivery of Direct Ship Items
- Providers of Experiences
- Pineapple Tours Liability
- Availability of Experiences
- Contact Details Given to Experience Providers
- Booking Cancellations
- The Weather
- Complaints or Problems During your Experience
- Descriptions of Experiences and Gift Products
- Illustrations on Our Site
- Experience Locations
- Experience Session Lengths
- Restrictions on Taking Experiences
- Promotional Offers
- Other Information
- Pineapple Tours Legal Entities
- Information Security
- Competition Terms & Conditions
Phone: 0466 331 232
+61 466 331 232 (outside Australia)
Please note: Vouchers purchased on pineappletours.com.au in Australian Dollars and gift cards purchased in Australian retailers in Australian Dollars cannot be redeemed or used to purchase experiences on any other website.
2. Gift Voucher Refunds
14 Day Change-of-Mind Refund Policy
If you have purchased an Experience Voucher from Pineapple Tours, you can request a refund of the Experience Voucher within 14 days of the purchase date if you have a change-of-mind. The refund excludes any delivery or transaction fees paid at the time of purchase. The change of mind refund excludes Physical products.
Conditions of Refund:
- Change-of-mind refunds are only permitted for valid vouchers that have not been used, i.e. where an experience date has not yet been booked on the Pineapple Tours system. Once you have requested a booking, your voucher cannot be cancelled and is not refundable for a change-of-mind, but may be subject to a credit if the experience cannot be fulfilled.
- The refund will be processed back to the purchaser only.
- Any Pineapple Tours account credits used for the purchase will be refunded in the same form of tender.
- The Change-of-Mind Policy does not apply to Dollar Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Gift Products, or any purchases made through a rewards platform points system (eg. Redii or other partner platforms).
- After the elapse of 14 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change-of-Mind’. Un-used, un-expired vouchers can now be exchanged free of charge (please refer to conditions of Exchange).
Guarantees and Warranties required by law
The Change of Mind policy above is in addition to your rights under both Australian and New Zealand Consumer Law in respect of guarantees and warranties for our products and services which by law cannot be excluded.
You should contact Pineapple Tours with any issues with a product or experience voucher purchased through Pineapple Tours. Upon receiving your query, Pineapple Tours will contact the supplier or Experience Provider to endeavour to resolve the issue on your behalf. If your issue cannot be resolved, we will provide you a remedy in accordance with your statutory consumer guarantee rights and these terms and conditions.
- In respect of products purchased on Pineapple Tours (e.g. Gifts & Hampers and their contents) they must be of acceptable quality, free from defects, match what was advertised and be reasonably fit for the purpose considering the prices and description provided to you at the point of sale. If there is a major failure with the product not fulfilling any of these criteria then you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with your statutory consumer guarantee rights so long as the complaint is made to us within a reasonable period of time.
- In respect of services it is the independent Experience Providers who provides the experience to you following the redemption of an experience voucher (see section 11). You will be entitled to a refund in accordance with your statutory consumer guarantee rights if there is a major failure with the Experience Provider not providing the experience with due skill and care, not providing the experience within a reasonable period of time within the validity period (18 months), or with the experience not being fit for the purpose described at the point of sale.
- Where the Consumer Law does not apply to a circumstance beyond the control of either or both of Pineapple Tours or the Experience Provider, Pineapple Tours will provide you with a credit.
Please note that refunds can only be processed back to the original purchaser.
3. Exchange of Pineapple Tours Gifts
The purchaser or recipient of an experience voucher, at any time during the validity period, can make a booking, for any experience on the Pineapple Tours website. The experience presented on the voucher is only a suggestion from the purchaser of the voucher. The voucher holder is not limited to the experience displayed on the voucher.
Conditions of exchange:
- Change in experience choice is only permitted for valid vouchers that have not been used, i.e. where an experience date has not yet been requested on the Pineapple Tours system.
- Any experience voucher changed for an alternative experience will maintain the original expiry date of the voucher.
- If the new experience chosen is of lesser value, any remaining balance will be held on your Pineapple Tours account. This amount is subject to the same expiry date as the original voucher. If you choose an experience of higher value, you will be required and prompted to pay the difference.
- The value of your voucher that becomes available does not include any delivery or transaction fees paid at time of purchase.
Exchanges for change-of-mind do not apply to Gift Certificates.
Gift Cards & E-Gift Cards
Gift cards purchased on or after 1st October 2020 will have an expiry date of 5 years.
Gifts & Hampers
Once a Pineapple Tours Gifts & Hampers product has been purchased and dispatched, it cannot be exchanged for change-of-mind.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10% in Australia and 15% in New Zealand.
Pineapple Tours Australia charges a transaction fee to recover the costs it incurs for card payments and Paypal. Pineapple Tours Australia charges no fees for payments made using debit cards and BPAY. Fees will not apply when redeeming a gift voucher or using Pineapple Tours credit.
Transaction fees vary dependent on the payment method chosen.
If transaction fees apply, the transaction fees charged will be clearly displayed to Pineapple Tours Australia customers at the time of purchase.
Pineapple Tours Australia will charge a flat rate fee of 2% of the purchase price on all transactions. This fee will not apply when redeeming a gift voucher or Pineapple Tours credit. All fees will be clearly displayed to Pineapple Tours customers at the time of purchase.
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, products may be incorrectly displayed on our website at a price that is lower than the correct price. Where there is such a manifest error, we will notify you of the error as soon as possible to provide you with the option of purchasing the product at the correct price. In the event that you do not wish to pay the correct price, we reserve our rights to cancel your order, in which case we will refund you any payments that you have made to us in respect of that product.
5. Transfer of Pineapple Tours Gifts
All valid and unused Pineapple Tours Gift Vouchers are fully transferable. Pineapple Tours accepts no responsibility for any stolen or fraudulent Gift Vouchers. It is the holder’s responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of the Gift Voucher(s).
Gift vouchers (including experience vouchers, gift certificates, gift cards and e-gift cards) may not, without the prior written consent of the Big Red Group, be resold or offered for resale (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a gift voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition, the gift voucher may be cancelled without a refund and holder of the gift voucher will be unable to use the gift voucher. Big Red Group cannot guarantee the validity of any gift voucher offered for resale on 3rd party websites such as Viagogo, Facebook, eBay or Gumtree.
Pineapple Tours Account Credit and Program Points
These may not be transferred under any circumstances.
Gifts & Hampers
Transfer does not apply to Pineapple Tours ‘Gifts & Hampers’.
6. Lost Gift Vouchers
If a Pineapple Tours Gift Voucher is received and subsequently lost, the recipient may be eligible to have a replacement voucher emailed to them.
Conditions for replacement of lost Pineapple Tours Gift Vouchers:
- The voucher is still valid and has not yet been exchanged or used.
- Proof of purchase is provided; either an order number, purchaser’s full name or purchaser’s email address.
- Pineapple Tours is able to correctly verify you as the original recipient.
Please note it is the voucher recipient’s responsibility to obtain and provide Pineapple Tours with all required verification details. Failure to do so will mean no replacement voucher can be issued.
7. Expiry & Extensions: Gift Vouchers
Experience Vouchers will remain valid for 60 months from the date of purchase subject to the following;
- If the Experience Voucher is not booked and taken within 18 months the amount paid for the voucher will be preserved for a further 42 months but the experience supplier will not be obliged to offer the experience nor to offer the experience at the same price.
- After 18 months, if the price of the experience has increased, an additional amount will need to be paid at the time of booking.
- After 18 months, if the experience is no longer available a Pineapple Tours Account Credit will be provided for the amount paid for the voucher.
If your gift voucher is close to or has expired up to a maximum of 90 days past the expiry date, you can request an extension for a maximum of 90 days. This will incur a $30 extension fee paid at the time of extension.
If your gift voucher has been expired for greater than 90 days the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances. Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part. After a voucher has expired, it is no longer valid, and all transaction attempts will be declined. Any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of Pineapple Tours.
If you are eligible for an extension, please contact our Customer Experience team by getting in contact here. Please note an extension can only be granted once per voucher.
Vouchers purchased on or after 1st October 2020 will have an expiry date of 60 months.
Gift Certificates or Gift Cards
Gift Certificates/ Cards must be used within 60 months (5 years) of purchase.
8. Expiry & Extensions: Pineapple Tours Account Credits
Pineapple Tours Account Credits carry the same expiry date as the original Experience Voucher, Gift Certificate or Gift Card. Expired Pineapple Tours Account credits are non-refundable in whole or in part. After credit has expired, it is no longer valid, and all transaction attempts will be declined. Any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of Pineapple Tours.
Extensions for use of Pineapple Tours Account Credits are not permitted under any circumstances.
9. Gift Voucher Delivery
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to correctly address gifts, whether by email, post or courier. Pineapple Tours cannot be held responsible for any damaged, missing or delayed orders where incorrect or incomplete delivery details (address and, if relevant, appropriate delivery instructions) have been provided.
All Gift Vouchers are dispatched from Pineapple Tours fulfilment partner based on the Gold Coast.
A redelivery charge will apply (depending on the delivery method chosen) if the item is lost after receipt, if the recipient is unavailable for receipt of delivery, if the delivery address is incorrect or if there is no safe place to leave the item.
In some circumstances where delivery has been attempted but unsuccessful, the item will be taken to the nearest post office.
Gift Voucher Delivery via Email
Pineapple Tours is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a Gift Voucher via email being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser. If the recipient does not receive the email Gift Voucher, please contact us to send vouchers to an alternative email address. Alternatively, we can change the delivery method which would incur the normal delivery fee of that service.
Delivery via Standard Post
- Standard Post delivery is via Australia Post. Pineapple Tours accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or delay as a result of using Australia Post’s service. If for any reason your Gift Voucher doesn’t arrive, please contact us immediately and we can arrange for the Gift Voucher emailed to you free of charge.
- Standard Post delivery is via New Zealand Post. Pineapple Tours accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or delay as a result of using New Zealand Post’s service. If for any reason your Gift Voucher doesn’t arrive, please contact us immediately and we can arrange for the Gift Voucher emailed to you free of charge.
Delivery via Express Post
Australia & New Zealand
- Express Post delivery to physical locations is provided via Australia Post.
- Pineapple Tours accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or delay as a result of using postal services.
- Pineapple Tours can provide you with an Australia Post Express Post tracking code in the event you need to locate the whereabouts of your delivery.
- Express Post deliveries do not require a signature and will be delivered to the specified recipient’s physical postal address provided at time of purchase.
- Physical postal addresses can only be changed on the same date of purchase during the existing operating hours of the Pineapple Tours Customer Experience Team, by calling in and speaking with one of our Customer Experience Consultants. Our support team will get back to you within 24 Hours
- If the physical postal address provided at time of purchase is incorrect, a redelivery charge of $15.00 for Express Post will apply for the item to be resent.
- During December and January, our Fulfilment Centre observes certain closure dates where physical orders are unable to be fulfilled. Closure dates are publicised on our physical product pages prior to purchase.
Delivery of Direct Ship Items
Direct Ship items refers to Pineapple Tours Gift Products, and Movie Tickets.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to correctly address gifts. Pineapple Tours cannot be held responsible for any damaged, missing or delayed orders where:
- Incorrect or incomplete delivery details (address and, if relevant, appropriate delivery instructions) have been provided.
- It has been requested that the item be left unattended
We strongly recommend using a business address for delivery. Residential addresses may cause missed delivery issues.
Pineapple Tours Gifts Products
- Pineapple Tours ‘Gifts & Hampers’ products are normally dispatched via Australia Post E-Parcel. Pineapple Tours accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or delay as a result of using this service. Couriers deliver between 9am and 5pm (Mon-Fri) and specific dates and times cannot be guaranteed. All ‘Gifts & Hampers’ deliveries must be signed for (unless specified to leave unattended) and we cannot deliver to PO Boxes. A redelivery charge of $16.50 will apply if the recipient is unavailable for receipt of delivery, if the delivery address is incorrect or if there is no safe place to leave the item.
Providers of Experiences
Nothing in these terms (including the exclusions and limitations in this section 11) excludes, restricts or modifies any guarantee, right or remedy that under law cannot be excluded, modified or restricted such as your statutory consumer guarantee rights, including under the Australian Consumer Law (for more information see section 2 and section 13).
Subject to such legislation:
- Gift Vouchers are sold by Pineapple Tours as agent for businesses that provide lifestyle and recreational services to customers (‘Experience Providers’).
- Pineapple Tours provides the Gift Voucher and the contract with Pineapple Tours is not finalised until the experience has been fulfilled by the Experience Provider.
- Pineapple Tours is not a provider of experiences and Experience Providers provide these services directly to customers. Pineapple Tours has no responsibility for any services or experiences provided or not provided to you by the Experience Provider or any other party.
- Pineapple Tours makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any service to be provided to you by the Experience Provider.
- All Pineapple Tours vouchers are issued subject to the terms and conditions of each Experience Provider and these Pineapple Tours terms and conditions.
- Pineapple Tours does not control the business operations of any Experience Provider.
- Pineapple Tours make no guarantees or warranties about the services that are provided to you by the experience providers.
Pineapple Tours Liability
Nothing in these terms (including the exclusions and limitations in this section 12) excludes, restricts or modifies any guarantee, right or remedy that under law cannot be excluded, modified or restricted such as your statutory consumer guarantee rights, including under the Australian Consumer Law (for more information see section 2 and section 13).
Subject to such legislation, Pineapple Tours has:
- No liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any experience provider or third party.
- No liability for any loss or damage occasioned by any negligent act or omission of any experience provider or third party.
- Where Pineapple Tours liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the Gift Voucher purchased.
- Where an experience cannot be fulfilled on a temporary basis due to a circumstance beyond the control of either or both of Pineapple Tours or the Experience Provider, Pineapple Tours will provide you with a credit to use once those circumstances resolve.
- Availability of Experiences
All experiences are offered by experience providers subject to availability. Bookings are recommended to be made at least 3 weeks in advance. If you would like to book during peak times (such as weekends or holidays), you should book further in advance. Bookings are not finalised until you have received the email entitled “Pineapple Tours booking confirmation”. Please be advised that some experiences display availability dates on the website. These dates are guidelines only and are subject to change. We suggest that if you plan to purchase a voucher for a date listed at short notice, you contact us to ensure there is still availability before completing the transaction.
All Pineapple Tours experiences are subject to removal from our website at any time without notice.
In the event that you have sought to fulfil your experience by booking and that experience is removed from the site and the experience provider is no longer honouring bookings or the experience is otherwise no longer available, you will be offered a choice of remedy in accordance with your statutory consumer guarantee rights such as a Pineapple Tours Account Credit for the value of the voucher (which will be given to the holder of the voucher), for an alternative experience of the same value (if available). In the event no reasonable alternative is available and the experience is still within the validity period (18 months from date of purchase). Pineapple Tours will provide or a refund back to the original purchaser only (for more information on your statutory consumer guarantee rights see section 2). If the voucher is outside the validity period you will be offered a Pineapple Tours Account Credit for the value of the voucher. The Pineapple Tours Account Credit will have the same expiry date as the original experience voucher.
Where you receive a refund, the refund will be processed back to the purchaser only (we are unable to provide a refund to the recipient of an experience voucher) for the original amount paid excluding any delivery and transaction fees. Where the original purchase was made by Pineapple Tours Gift Voucher, Gift Card or Account Credit, the experience voucher will be credited in the original form of tender.
Pineapple Tours accepts no liability for the removal of experiences from the website (subject to your statutory consumer guarantee rights, for more information see section 2).
14. Contact Details Given to Experience Providers
It is your responsibility to ensure you enter your email address and other contact details correctly when you complete the experience booking process on a Pineapple Tours website. Failure to do so may result in loss or incorrect delivery of the email confirmation of your experience. As the experience provider will be expecting you, you may end up forfeiting your voucher (subject to the experience provider’s terms and conditions).
15. Booking Cancellations
Once your booking has been made, if you cancel it, you may incur a cancellation fee from the experience provider. Our experience providers have their own cancellation policies which you are bound to follow. In the case of short notice cancellations by you, you may lose your voucher completely if the experience provider is unable to fill your space on the day. If an experience provider needs to cancel an experience for any reason, you will be offered to reschedule to a convenient alternative date. In the event of multiple experience cancellations by the Experience Provider or if the Experience Provider cannot reschedule within a reasonable period of time, you may be entitled to a remedy in accordance with your statutory consumer guarantee rights (for more information see section 2). Except as required by your statutory consumer guarantee rights (for more information see section 2), Pineapple Tours will not reimburse any travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person in the event of a cancellation.
16. The Weather
Many experiences are weather dependent. You will have the Experience Provider’s details so you can call to confirm whether adverse weather affects your proposed experience. We suggest you call on the morning of your experience if you have any doubt about the weather suitability. If bad weather affects a booking, you will be offered alternative times to reschedule at no cost to you. In the event of multiple cancellations for adverse weather or if the Experience Provider cannot reschedule within a reasonable period of time, you may be entitled to a remedy in accordance with your statutory consumer guarantee rights (for more information see section 2).
17. Complaints or Problems During Your Experience
If you have a problem or a complaint on the day of your experience, please bring this to the experience provider’s attention immediately so that issues may be addressed on the spot, where possible.
Some of the experiences that we promote as an agent are considered dangerous. Prior to ordering or participating in any experience you should be aware of the risks involved. Pineapple Tours can provide further information if you are in any doubt about any experience. Experience providers warrant that they maintain appropriate public liability insurance for all risks associated with its business and service provisions. We make no warranty or representation about their business or services whatsoever (subject to your statutory consumer guarantee rights, for more information see section 2). The responsibility rests with you to make independent enquiries with the experience provider or other third parties as to the need to acquire your own insurance cover.
19. Descriptions of Experiences and Gift Products
Independent experience providers provide the information about their experiences. We try to ensure that our promotional information is accurate and up-to-date. However, the content or format of some experiences may change slightly from time to time. The experience provider (upon confirmation of each booking) will provide the final details about each experience. The experience provider will notify you of any subsequent changes. Your participation in each experience is conditional upon your acceptance of the experience provider’s terms and conditions at the time your booking is confirmed by the experience provider.
At certain times we may need to change the contents of Pineapple Tours ‘Gifts & Hampers’, for example where individual items are out of stock or have become obsolete. We will ensure that any replacement item is of comparable quality and if this is not possible, you may be entitled to a remedy in accordance with your statutory consumer guarantee rights (for more information see section 2).
20. Illustrations on Our Sites
The photographs used on our websites to illustrate single or multi-location experiences are provided to us by experience providers and are used as an indication only of the machines, vehicles, craft, venues and animals you will experience.
21. Experience Locations
Pineapple Tours experience providers are located at many of Australia and New Zealand’s best locations. We are continually adding locations but occasionally we may need to stop featuring some venues. Where locations are described as “Australia-wide” or “New Zealand-wide” the description is indicative only. Some experiences may not be available in remote areas.
22. Experience Session Length
Experience session lengths are approximate and are given by experience providers as a guide to the total time you will be at their venue. Unless otherwise stated, you will normally take your turn with the experience provider’s other customers and there may be waiting time involved. Any itinerary provided to you is indicative only and the order of events may change.
23. Restrictions on Taking Experiences
Certain experiences provided by experience providers are subject to minimum age, weight, health or other restrictions. These restrictions are outlined on the relevant experience information page and also in the email of your booking confirmation. Please read this information carefully. It is your responsibility to understand any restrictions prior to confirming your booking. If you are later forced to cancel due to restrictions, you may be liable for charges by the provider of your experience or forfeit the experience all together. Please refer to section 15 – Cancellations.
24. Promotional Offers
For all Pineapple Tours promotional terms and conditions please click here.
- Other InformationThe text and illustrations (including photographs) used by Pineapple Tours are protected by copyright and must not be copied in whole or in part with the express permission of Pineapple Tours.26. Pineapple Tours Legal EntitiesThe Pineapple Tours websites (pineappletours.com.au and goldcoastwinetours.com) are owned and operated by Pineapple Tours Pty Ltd (ABN 30 612 553 938) herein referred to as “Pineapple Tours”. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.27. Information securityNotwithstanding the reasonable steps taken to keep information secure, breaches may occur. In the event of a security incident we have in place procedures to promptly investigate the incident and determine if there has been a data breach involving personal information, and if so, to assess if it is a breach that would require notification. If it is, we will notify affected parties in accordance with Privacy Act requirements.
In the event of a security incident involving unauthorised access, use or disclosure of personal information where a third party with whom we share personal information is involved, we will seek to work cooperatively with them to protect the personal information we have shared with them.
28. Competition Terms & Conditions
For all Pineapple Tours competition terms and conditions please click here.
We encourage you to leave feedback on your experience with Pineapple Tours and the experiences Pineapple Tours offers.
By submitting any content to Pineapple Tours, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights of the content of your review, and that the content of your review does not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- For any content that you submit, you grant Pineapple Tours a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you;
- All “moral rights” you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you (including rights of attribution or integrity) that may subsist in your content and agree you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion or exploitation of your content by Pineapple Tours;
- You are at least 18 years old if completing a review for an experience that includes alcohol;
- You have not been compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for your review, and that you are providing your review in good faith and in the spirit in which the process is intended;
- The content you provide to Pineapple Tours: is not false, inaccurate or misleading; does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) does not contain any content which is defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and
- The content you provide does not contain any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines: Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum; advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites; email addresses, URLs, twitter handles, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information; critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
You agree to indemnify and hold Pineapple Tours (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (direct or indirect) including reasonable legal fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Pineapple Tours and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
From time to time Pineapple Tours may offer customers incentives to leave reviews (e.g. discount coupon/entry into prize draws, etc.). As it is important to Pineapple Tours that reviews are impartial and honest, these incentives will be available to customers regardless of whether the review is positive or negative.
Promoter is Pineapple Tours Pty Ltd, ABN 30 612 553 938.
Phone: 0466 331 232