Come with us and experience the flavours of Husk Distillers (Wednesday – Sunday)
Looking for something a little special for your group? With a private tour of Husk Distillery, you can enjoy all there is to offer, tailored specially to your requirements. Spend the day with our experienced guides visiting the famous Husk Distillery in the stunning South Coast Hinterland.
Your Gin and Rum Distillery Tour Includes:
- A Guided Tour of Husk Distillery – tasting fees included
- Informative and detailed description of the Gin and Rum -making process
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Gold Coast hotel or AirBnB*
- Lively narrative on local sights, history and hidden gems
- Photo stops at beautiful scenic outlook
- Photos of your day
- Complimentary water and snacks
- Luxury, air conditioned mini bus
- Private, experienced driver guide
Come with us over the border through the stunning foothills and pastures of Northern New South Wales and see stunning views of Mount Warning along the way with our door to door service to Husk Distillers.
After years of planning, building, flooding and building again, Husk Farm Distillery is now open. Come for a walk-through tour of the production facility and soak in the beautiful rural location while sipping an original Husk Rum or Ink Gin cocktail in the cellar door, before taking home a bottle of your own for later.
Follow the journey from paddock to bottle, and learn how they make their single estate agricole rum and Ink Gin.
Distillery tours last for around 45 minutes and include a gin and tonic on arrival, an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the distillery before finishing with a rum tasting flight in the barrel house.
Book at tour during the week and you might see the production team in action – fermenting, distilling and crushing sugar cane during the harvest season (August-October), and bottling Ink Gin all year round.
Please call us on 0411733487 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability before booking.
We do have multiple buses so sometimes we can run an extra bus when it says we are fully booked.
* Availability may change depending on venue trading days, weddings and functions
* Pick up and drop off within 10km of city centre. Times can vary depending on customer location.
* All dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise at time of booking
* We operate multiple vehicles, and can accommodate larger group bookings – please contact us.
* Tours can be tailored to individual group requests