Thunderbird Park is nestled along the boundary of Tamborine National Park that stretches across 112 hectares of subtropical rainforest with lush palm groves and open eucalypt forest with grassy understories.
Their caravan and bush camp sites are a natural oasis where you can enjoy translucent rock pools along Cedar Creek flowing through the property whilst sleeping under the towering star-studded canopy of Tamborine Mountain. There is a range of both powered and unpowered bush sites available with comfortable and modern amenity blocks, plus a communal camp kitchen. Book your next camping adventure now!
Thunderbird Park shares a rainforest property with Cedar Creek Lodges, which offers a range of stylish accommodation options, conference venues, weddings and special event facilities to suit every occasion from romantic escapes and family holidays, to wedding celebrations and corporate functions. Escape the restraints of the city’s hustle and bustle with a stay at Cedar Creek Lodges by booking your next getaway now.
Indulge in premium dining at the Rainforest Restaurant & Lounge Bar or enjoy light snacks and tasty meals at the casual Terrace Kiosk. The perfect getaway experience to reconnect with nature with delights for everyone!
Activities at Thunderbird Park:
- TreeTop Challenge Canyon Flyer: BOOK NOW
- TreeTop Challenge Adventure Park: BOOK NOW
- TreeTop Challenge Juniors: BOOK NOW
- Thunderegg Crystal Mine – Fossicking: BOOK NOW
- Thunderegg Crystal Mine – Crystal Panning: Bookings not required
- Laser Skirmish: BOOK NOW
- Adventure Mini Golf: BOOK NOW
- Pickleball: Bookings not required
- Bird Feeding: Bookings not required