We can get through this but only if we work together as a community.
For all future bookings, we are offering the following choices:
1. Free rescheduling: To retain your booking and change it to a later date during this year or at anytime in the future (you don’t need to tell us exactly when yet).
2. We will offer refunds with no admin fee for all new bookings placed from the 24th March 2020 onwards.
3. We will offer 20% off for all gift vouchers purchased and tours booked from August 1st onwards. (Use voucher code ‘bettertogether’) – CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
4. Book any tour for 10 or more people for next year now and we will send you a “Taste of Tamborine Gift basket’ that you can enjoy now while you are staying at home.
*Note: Before you decide what you would like to do please read a little bit about us: We are a small business – We are no longer able to operate the way that we normally would and over the next coming months. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to diversify our products, we can’t bring our business to you – only help to support you through this time and hopefully give you something to look forward to when this has passed. Retaining your current booking and choosing to move it to another time will be the best support you can offer us!
Our plan over the next few months is this:
1. Support our community in any way possible by using what we have available to provide support to those in need.
2. We will continue our Social Media posting but will focus on sharing more of our entertaining and positive posts for our wine loving community. You can help us by commenting, engaging and sharing these posts to your friends to help uplift them too. Click HERE for Pineapple Tours on Facebook & HERE for Instagram. Please use hashtag #imwithpineapple
3. For any people that want something to look forward to – we are still accepting future bookings and for all New bookings for 10 or more people – The organiser can come for free! and you will still receive our Taste of Tamborine Gift Basket.
To help you get through this time. I do believe it is so important to have something to look forward to in times like these. Please note that if your booking falls into a time that requires shifting due to COVID-19 recommendations or implications, we will be here to help.
4. We will continue to abide by government recommendations and stay at home for now the more people that take this advice and stay home, the quicker we can get back to business as usual.
- Spend some time each day outside.
- Regularly practice a simple mindfulness exercise.
- Say nice things about yourself and to other people
- Give up or cut back on one unhealthy habit.
- Find a physical activity you love.
- Invest in a quality relationship.
- Read self-development books.
- Call your friends and make sure that they are ok.
Over the next few months – please feel free to reach out, say hello and let us know how you are doing. We hope we can survive this time as a business and continue to offer you the best tours that Queensland has to offer.