Please note: Due to Covid-19 that we have government enforced restrictions that can change every few days or weeks depending on who is making the decisions at the time, so during this time some tours may need to be adjusted accordingly so that we can comply with government restrictions.
In the interest of everyone’s health. Those of you who have tours booked with us in the coming weeks are asked to be forthcoming if you or someone in your group has been to a high risk area please be responsible and let us know prior to your tour.
We are being very stringent on containing the spread of COVID-19 and want to provide the safest possible experience for all of our guests.
We ask if anyone isn’t feeling well or may have been in hot spots in Victoria, NSW or close to areas of current COVID-19 cases in Qld to please consider the health of everyone and remain home if you have any concerns.
If you or someone in your group are at risk please contact us immediately so that we can make other arrangements.
A slight inconvenience is far better than the penalties and other risks that you take by not self quarantining.
We thank you all for your consideration in regards to this and look forward to taking you on tour.
All current COVID-19 Hotspots are listed below – The QLD Border is now closed to NSW, ACT and VIC from 8th Aug 2020
QLD Hotspots – Current Status and Contact Tracing.
From all of the team at Pineapple Tours we would like to commend our frontline workers for their tireless work over the last few months and to extend a big thank you to everyone in the community who has adapted to and followed the restrictions to allow us to reopen as quickly as possible.
These last few months have been tough, but the ability to overcome such a situation and working together is remarkable.
As restrictions in QLD are slowly being lifted, we are ready to look after Australians once again. From Saturday June 1st we have opened for both group tours and private tours. Covidsafe measures and social distancing plans are still in place and we are not currently taking bookings for people coming from Victoria.
We also have self Drive/Self Guided Tours available and a Daily Tamborine Mountain Shuttle for the more independent traveller.
For all future bookings, we are offering the following choices:
1. Free rescheduling in the case of enforced restrictions: To retain your booking and change it to a later date during this year or at anytime in the future (you don’t need to tell us exactly when yet).
2. We will offer refunds with no admin fee for all new bookings placed from the 24th March 2020 onwards.
3. For all new bookings for 20 or more people – The organiser can come for free!
Pineapple Tours is committed to the safety of our guests and 100% behind all current measures made by the government at this time.
We put this here during Covid but this is still relevant:
Time is the most valuable asset that you have right now and I hope that all of you can use this time to do something positive.
- Spend some time each day outside.
- Regularly practice a simple mindfulness exercise.
- Say nice things about yourself and to other people
- Give up or cut back on one unhealthy habit.
- Find a physical activity you love.
- Invest in a quality relationship.
- Read self-development books.
- Call your friends and make sure that they are ok.