From all of the team at Pineapple Tours we would like to commend our frontline workers for their tireless work over the last few months and to extend a big thank you to everyone in the community who has adapted to and followed the restrictions to allow us to reopen as quickly as possible.
These last few months have been tough, but the ability to overcome such a situation and working together is remarkable.
As restrictions in QLD are slowly being lifted, we are ready to look after Queenslanders once again. From Saturday June st we will be open for both group tours and private tours of up to 19 people. We also have self Drive/Self Guided Tours available and a Daily Tamborine Mountain Shuttle for the more independent traveller.
Following this once the state borders are reopened we will also be welcoming interstate travellers and we cannot wait to see you all on tour.
The government will continue to release restrictions once more people download the app so this will really help the tourism industry
For all future bookings, we are offering the following choices:
1. Free rescheduling: To retain your booking and change it to a later date during this year or at anytime in the future (you don’t need to tell us exactly when yet).
2. We will offer refunds with no admin fee for all new bookings placed from the 24th March 2020 onwards.
3. For all new bookings for 20 or more people – The organiser can come for free!
*Note: Before you decide what you would like to do please read a little bit about us: We are a small business – We were one of the first industries to close and we chose to close before we were instructed to as public safety is far more important to us than trying to make a profit. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to diversify our products, we can’t bring our business to you – only help to support you through this time and hopefully give you something to look forward to when this has passed. Purchasing a gift voucher or retaining your current booking and choosing to move it to another time will be the best support you can offer us!
Our plan over the coming weeks are:
1. Support our community in any way possible by using what we have available to provide support to those in need.
2. We will continue our Social Media posting but will focus on sharing more of our entertaining and positive posts for our wine loving community. You can help us by commenting, engaging and sharing these posts to your friends to help uplift them too. Click HERE for Pineapple Tours on Facebook & HERE for Instagram. Please use hashtag #imwithpineapple
3. For any people that want something to look forward to – we are still accepting future bookings and for all New bookings for 20 or more people – The organiser can come for free!
To help you get through this time. I do believe it is so important to have something to look forward to in times like these. Please note that if your booking falls into a time that requires shifting due to COVID-19 recommendations or implications, we will be here to help.
4. We will continue to abide by government recommendations and stay at home for now the more people that take this advice and stay home, the quicker we can get back to business as usual.
- Spend some time each day outside.
- Regularly practice a simple mindfulness exercise.
- Say nice things about yourself and to other people
- Give up or cut back on one unhealthy habit.
- Find a physical activity you love.
- Invest in a quality relationship.
- Read self-development books.
- Call your friends and make sure that they are ok.
Over the next few months – please feel free to reach out, say hello and let us know how you are doing. We hope we can get back to our tours and continue to offer you the best tours that Queensland has to offer.