From all of the team at Pineapple Tours we would like to commend our frontline workers for their tireless work over the last few months and to extend a big thank you to everyone in the community who has adapted to and followed the restrictions to allow us to reopen as quickly as possible.
These last few months have been tough, but the ability to overcome such a situation and working together is remarkable.
As restrictions in QLD are slowly being lifted, we are ready to look after Australians once again. From Saturday June 1st we have opened for both group tours and private tours. Covidsafe measures and social distancing plans are still in place and we are not currently taking bookings for people coming from Victoria.
We also have self Drive/Self Guided Tours available and a Daily Tamborine Mountain Shuttle for the more independent traveller.
For all future bookings, we are offering the following choices:
1. Free rescheduling in the case of enforced restrictions: To retain your booking and change it to a later date during this year or at anytime in the future (you don’t need to tell us exactly when yet).
2. We will offer refunds with no admin fee for all new bookings placed from the 24th March 2020 onwards.
3. For all new bookings for 20 or more people – The organiser can come for free!
- Spend some time each day outside.
- Regularly practice a simple mindfulness exercise.
- Say nice things about yourself and to other people
- Give up or cut back on one unhealthy habit.
- Find a physical activity you love.
- Invest in a quality relationship.
- Read self-development books.
- Call your friends and make sure that they are ok.