Plan your next Hens Party adventure with Pineapple Tours
Are you looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate your upcoming hens party? Look no further than a winery tour in the lush hinterland of Brisbane or the Gold Coast! Imagine sipping on delicious wine and taking in the stunning views of rolling hills and tranquil vineyards. This is the perfect way to start the celebrations for you and your closest friends. The wineries in the hinterland are renowned for their boutique wines and their friendly staff who will make sure you and your hens party have a fantastic day out. Sample a range of different wines, enjoy a delicious lunch overlooking the vineyards and take part in a guided tour of the winery. At the end of the tour, you’ll have the chance to purchase bottles of your favourite wines to take home. Who knows, you may even find a new favourite! So why not make your hens party one to remember and book a winery tour in either Brisbane or the Gold Coast? You won’t regret it!
Mount Tamborine is one of those places where you can seek refuge when you’re tired of the cityscape. It is the perfect getaway! Located in the Scenic Rim, in Queensland, Australia and just a 40-minute drive from the Gold Coast, this paradise never runs out of interesting things to do for tourists – even locals – all year round and, best of all, Pineapple Tours can help make the most of this fun-filled location!
8 Things to on a Hens Party in Mt. Tamborine
To help with your itinerary, we’ve listed a few of the top things to do when visiting Mt. Tamborine.
- Book a personalised hens party winery tour with Pineapple Tours.
- Take the time to enjoy a moment at the Scenic Lookouts
- Plan to take lots of photos
- Add a Brewery or Gin Distillery to your itinerary
- Plan some games to play on the bus
- Choose a theme – Colours, decades, matching, silly hats there are loads to choose from
- If you’re not into themes just dress your best we love bougie
- Wine Tour Food – So many options to choose from
- All tours can be personalised to suit your group
1. Book a Personalised winery tour with Pineapple Tours
This part is easy because we handle absolutely everything. All we need to know is:
- The date you’d like to book
- How many people are in your group?
- Pickup location – Eg. Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tamborine Mountain
- Venues – If you have preferences let us know otherwise we can chose for you
Wine is also a great highlight when going to Tambourine Mountain. Upon joining the day-long wine-tasting tours, tourists are privileged to visit around boutique wineries and taste from 5 – 10 different wines per location. The most common wineries include:
- Hampton Estate Wines
- Mason Wines
- Witches Falls Winery
- Cedar Creek Vineyard and Winery
- Mount Nathan Wines
- Albert River Wines
- O’reilly’s Vineyard
- Sarabah Estate Wines
2. Take the time to enjoy a moment at the Scenic Lookouts
Along the Main Western Road, you can find the perfect spot and stopping for a group photo is an absolute necessity. The place features a postcard view of the sunset, paired with the best feeling of tranquillity that is best shared with the people you love most.
3. Take lots of photos
Sometimes a photo can make the moment and a hens party is a chance to let your hair down and pose for a silly photo, try to get one with everyone smiling and a glass of wine in hand is an absolute necessity. Tamborine Mountain features a postcard view of the sunset, Manicured Vineyards and Distilleries so there is no shortage of photo opportunities
4. Add a Brewery or Gin Distillery to your itinerary
Tamborine Mountain has a range of breweries and distilleries and even some other unique venues with a range of tasting options. Personalise your tour with one of these options
- Fortitude Brewery – Beer and Pizza with live music and a Cheese Factory next door
- Cauldron Distillery – Gin, Cocktails and Food Trucks or Grommet Grazing Platters
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery – Over 80 different spirits and liquors to taste
- The Mountain Manor – For a Cocktail Masterclass
- Our Chill options also allow time to stop somewhere for a drink on the way home.
Pineapple Tours offers half-day and full-day winery tours, Barefoot Luxury tours, and more.
5. Plan some games to play on the bus
While it is only a short drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast some games on the bus, this is a great way to get different friends groups to connect on the way to the wineries and it gets the vibe going for the day
6. Choose a theme
One of the things that we love to see on a hens party is the theme and dress up it is a great way to take away the seriousness of getting married and be able to let your hair down truely, our favourite theme ever was a group of young ladies that dressed up as old ladies and we always love the Pineapple Theme but you can always keep it simple for everyone with a colour theme that way no-one has to go out of their way to purchase a new outfit.
This is one of our favourite words we love extra, flamboyant and fun! Dress your best and and bring your favourite crew for a day out on the wines all while being Fabulous!
8. Wine Tour Food
Tamborine Mountain has so many options for food that there is something for every hens party. From Pizza and food trucks to two and three course gourmet lunches we have something for everyone. Our Personal favourites are the gourmet Grazing boards and the Wine Fiesta that finishes with Mexican for dinner.
Pineapple Tours and Mount Tamborine
If you want a worry-free visit to Mount Tamborine and immerse in what the place has to offer, Pineapple Tours offers personalised hens party experiences. Whether you prefer a day of adventure or relaxation, or the best of both worlds, we’ll plan everything so that you don’t have to! Contact our team on 0466331232 or email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click here to send us an online message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.