Experience the Gourmet flavours of Mount Tamborine
For Private Tours please see our Private Full Day Wine Tour
Discover the romance of one of the boutique region known as “The Green Behind the Gold”. Spend a full day with our experienced guides visiting five select destinations in the stunning Gold Coast Hinterland.
Your Wine Tasting Tour of Mount Tamborine Includes:
- Visit five boutique destinations – tasting fees included
- Informative and detailed description of the wine-making process
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Gold Coast hotel or AirBnB*
- Lively narrative on Gold Coast sights, history and hidden gems
- Photo stops at beautiful scenic outlook
- Stop for a delicious two-course lunch at a winery, prepared by an award-winning chef.
- Gourmet Cheese Tastings
- Hand-made fudge tastings
- Photos of your day
- Complimentary water and snacks
- Luxury, air conditioned mini bus
- Private, experienced driver guide
- 13 passenger maximum group size per vehicle
Experience the endless picturesque views from the Gold Coast to the unique wine trails of Mt Tamborine. For a unique opportunity to pleasure your senses by tasting a hand-picked selection of wines produced by seasoned wine makers and award-winning boutique wineries along the way, allow Pineapple Tours to be your guide.
We are primed to cater for all your transportation needs from your accommodations through the winding valleys of the Gold Coast to the famous Tamborine Mountain. As we move through the valley, your senses will be stimulated by picturesque mountain views, breathtaking landscapes and fresh mountain air as you anticipate exploring the trails that lie ahead.
We will make stops at a number of family-run wineries where you can excite your palates with guided tastings of between 6-10 varieties of wine during each stop. The tour also includes a stopover at a Tamborine Mountain distillery where you will be invited to sample a selection of their world famous liquors.
The full day winery tour also includes a sumptuous two-course lunch. Snacks and water will be provided on-board and we can also make a stop to
indulge your cheese cravings at the Witches Cheese factory. Afterwards, if you need to satisfy your sweet-tooth, you can also sample some of the
delicious fudge at Granny Macs. Pineapple tours is all about making your wine tour dreams come true.
Our guides are well-trained, efficient, entertaining and love sharing their knowledge of the sights, sounds and history of Tamborine Mountain. Our chauffeured mini-bus service includes door to door pick-up and drop-off, for all locations within 10km of the city center. We can also cater to locations outside
the city range, so be sure to call and check what is available for your location.
Please call us on 0411733487 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability before booking.
We do have multiple buses so sometimes we can run an extra bus when it says we are fully booked.
- Hampton Estate Winery
- Witches Falls Winery
- Mason Wines
- Cedar Creek Estate Winery
- You can also swap one winery for a visit to Fortitude Brewery and Witches Chase Cheese Factory
- Scenic lookouts (optional)
* Tour Itinerary may change depending on venue trading days, weddings and functions
* Pick up and drop off within 10km of city centre. Times can vary depending on customer location.
* All dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise at time of booking
* We operate multiple vehicles, and can accommodate larger group bookings – please contact us.
* Tours can be tailored to individual group requests
For a more intimate experience, ask us about a private tour of Mount Tamborine and/or surrounding areas.